We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The Graphic Designer position is responsible for visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, comps and more for multiple campaigns.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them, communicate effectively and ideally you will have more than 5 years of experience creating digital/print and outdoor media in the political industry.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using Adobe software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Generate press and production ready files
- Proven graphic design experience across mediums
- A strong portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
How to apply
Click here to apply for this position.